We Own All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register With Your Pawn Tactics username

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You got hacked by goob noobs HARHARHARHAR

Irawr's Assistant Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
irawr
Assistant

Irawr's Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Irawr's Assistant Application   Irawr's Assistant Application EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Assistant application
~~~~~~
1. Do you have any previous qualifications in assisting? I assist people all the time on pt. Showing them how to take a screenie, and how to find the stuff they need on the forums, and helping them answer an questions they have about the game.

2. How do you assist people in real life? Well im in a church youth group so we all give each other assistance in life whether it's life problems. school problems, or they are just having a bad day. I try to give them all the assistance they need.

3. How old are you? 15

4. Are you active on this forum? Yep iv been waiting for some other people to get on to discuss thing. (so it might be a while before anyone sees this)

5. Are you willing to give input and advice on the help section without any reward? Of course i never expect anything in return.
Back to top Go down
Brandon868
Leader of Purple, Pink, Orange

Irawr's Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irawr's Assistant Application   Irawr's Assistant Application EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://weownall.forumotion.com

Irawr's Assistant Application
Page 1 of 1